Bursary News and Updates
Timeline for academic year 20011/12
- September 2011 - Students enrol at Cardiff University
- By mid-January 2012 - Students receive letters confirming eligibility and level of award. (These are usually sent to your home address). You will also be able to view a copy of the letter on your Student Finance Wales/England/NI/SAAS web account in the view correspondence section.
- 3rd February 2012 - First payment date
- 16th March 2012 - Second payment date
- 13th July 2012 - Confirmation of evidence for bursary purposes should be received by this date for academic year 2011/12. Applications can not be processed after 31st July 2012
Students should note that when completing their forms PN1 or PR1 for student funding, the tuition fees for an undergraduate full time course are £3375 for 2011/12.
Please also note that this year consent to share is assumed. If you tick the box you will be excluded from receiving a Cardiff University Bursary.
If you think you may have forgot to sign this section please ring the SLC for confirmation.
Student loan Company Contact details:
Welsh students 0845 602 8845
English students 0845 607 7577
Northern Irish students 0845 600 0662
Scottish students 0845 111 1711