Cathays Park Hotline Procedure
Reactive Maintenance Faults
Faults may be reported as follows:
- directly to the Estates Division via the Hotline on Ext: 74477.
- directly to the Estates Division via an online Reactive Maintenance Form
- via the Departmental Building Liasion Officer if available within the building.
- via the building's Porter or Receptionist.
Please note the following exceptions:
- Maintenance requests from Residences should be reported to the Unit Managers who will then contact the Hotline.
- Lift Faults should be directed to the Security Control Centre on Ext: 74444, where a list is kept of service contracts. Security will then call out the lift company direct and update the Estates Division via the Hotline.
Rechargeable Maintenance Requests
All rechargeable requests should be reported to Estates via the Hotline on Ext: 74477.