- Professor Peter Shirlow - Queen's University, BelfastThursday 21st March 2013 - 5:30pm
Peter Shirlow has written widely upon conflict and transformation in Northern Ireland. Peter has also undertaken conflict transformation work in Iraq, Jordan and the Balkans Region.
- Ana GonÃ§alves, Estoril Higher Institute for Tourism and Hotel Studies, Portugal.Wednesday 20th March 2013 - 5:15pm
Cardiff presents itself today as an enticing worldly city that epitomises a quintessential case of urban makeover and cultural and social transformation.
- Dr. Chris Bear, School of Planning and Geography, Cardiff UniversityTuesday 19th March 2013 - 4:00pm
This paper builds on recent research in human geography, rural studies, and STS to explore the relationship between technologies and their â€˜usersâ€™.
- Professor Stephen Hinchliffe, Professor in Human Geography, University of ExeterTuesday 12th March 2013 - 5:30pm
How do emerging infections happen and why have they seemingly become more active in the last decade or so?
- Professor Kevin Morgan, Jessica Jane Spayde and Jess HallidayTuesday 12th March 2013 - 3:00pm
Online event only! We are holding a webinar on Urban Food Strategies to explore recent and ongoing research in this field.
- Wednesday 6th March 2013 - 10:30am
- Russell Seymour Ph.D, Sustainability Manager, Marylebone Cricket ClubTuesday 5th March 2013 - 5:30pm
Sport is a multi-million pound business with millions of particpants every week; for many people it provides their main link to the environment.
- Dr Alex Franklin, Sustainable Places Research Institute, Cardiff UniversityTuesday 5th March 2013 - 4:00pm
Whilst there is wide spread interest in researching community-based sustainability initiatives, far less attention has thus far been afforded to the land on which such practices take place.