- A range of support services available to all students.
- A confidential, accredited Service, ensuring that you get professional and high quality support.
- Recognising people as individuals, with different needs, aiming to provide something to suit everyone.
When you contact us we will:
- Try to offer you support quickly;
- Offer you a broad range of flexible support options and professional services;
- Help you access useful resources;
- Provide you with helpful coping strategies;
- Signpost you to a relevant Workshop;
- Meet with you to discuss your difficulty, either by appointment or Wellbeing Walk-In (daily drop-in session);
- Refer you to our Student Wellbeing Team or Counselling Team, for face-to-face, online or telephone appointments;
- Refer you, if need be, to our Specialist Mental Health Nurse.
Urgent Advice & General Information
Not sure where to find the information you need?
- Please visit our Contacting Us page for details of how you can get in touch with us.
Chat live to a member of the Team
- Type your message below
Our online chat is currently available on Mondays and Fridays between 11.30am-12.30pm.
*Please note that our instant messaging service does not currently offer full security of data as we are not able to offer an encrypting function at this time.
We ask you, therefore, to please refrain from disclosing anything that you wish to remain 100% confidential on the live chat tool. If you do need to "speak" in confidence, please advise us of this when you enter the live chat, and we will make immediate arrangements to switch to an alternative, secure mode of communicating, either by transferring to the Skype Instant Messaging Service, the Skype Web Cam Chat, or by offering you a face to face appointment.