Student Counselling and Wellbeing
- A range of support services available to all students.
- A confidential, accredited Service, ensuring that you get professional and high quality support.
- Recognising people as individuals, with different needs, aiming to provide something to suit everyone.
When you contact us we will:
- Try to offer you support quickly;
- Offer you a broad range of flexible support options and professional services;
- Help you access useful resources;
- Provide you with helpful coping strategies;
- Signpost you to a relevant Workshop;
- Meet with you to discuss your difficulty, either by appointment or Wellbeing Walk-In (daily drop-in session);
- Refer you to our Student Wellbeing Team or Counselling Team, for face-to-face, online or telephone appointments;
- Refer you, if need be, to our Specialist Mental Health Nurse.
Urgent Advice & General Information
Not sure where to find the information you need?
- Please visit our Contacting Us page for details of how you can get in touch with us.
- Please note we have previously been available for Online Live Chat. Unfortunately we are unable to offer this service at the moment. Please revisit this page for the times of when this online support will be available again. This is likely to be after 29th September 2014.