Research grant applications (Cardiff Only)
ARCCA works in partnership with the Research and Commercial Division (RACDV) to support Cardiff University's researchers in making grant applications to funding bodies and partners. In particular, we provide the following services:
- Estimates of charges for advanced research computing services including hardware, software, storage and support staff. These are necessary for Full Economic Costing (fEC).
- Providing letters and/or documentation from ARCCA to the grant body, in support of the project.
We ask all PIs making a research bid, related to advanced research computing, to contact us as early as possible in the process to discuss requirements. This is important to help us to do everything we can to align our services with your research needs, and also to make sure University procedures are followed. It is also essential that we carefully cost your needs, as this is a requirement of the Full Economic Costing (fEC) of ARCCA services.
If you would like further information, please contact:
- Prof Martyn Guest (ARCCA): email GuestMF@cardiff.ac.uk, tel 02920 879319
- Dr Christine Kitchen (ARCCA): email KitchenCA@cardiff.ac.uk, tel 02920 870455
- Dr Lee Bartlett (RACDV): email BartlettLM@cardiff.ac.uk, tel 02920 879198