With your help we can continue to support effectively the University’s future priorities which include:
- Establishing 125 further scholarships, to celebrate Cardiff University’s 125th anniversary
We not only want to celebrate past achievements but build a legacy for future generations. This appeal will help the next generations of students meet their fee and living costs at Cardiff. We are therefore asking today’s staff, students, alumni and friends to join the University in this appeal.
The University is demonstrating its commitment to the “125 for 125” Appeal by match funding the first £100,000 of donations made.
Make your donation by visiting the website at www.cardiff.ac.uk/giving
- Continue to improve student sports facilities
The University is committed to providing a first class student experience at Cardiff University. This includes enhancing the learning, social and sporting provision for its students, staff and the wider community as a whole.
Priority projects include the building of three floodlit all weather tennis courts at the University Sports Complex, a total refurbishment of the old Field Hall sports centre, the building of a new gymnasium within the Student Union building, as well as additional gym facilities at the University Sports Complex
- Continue supporting the University’s Capital Development Programmes: Future plans include:
- A new Cancer Research Unit at the Heath Park Campus.
- A new main entrance to School of Biosciences at the Cathays Park Campus, to provide a central student services and exhibition area.
Raising independent income from donations promotes real added value to our core funding.
For further information regarding funding opportunities please call the Development & Alumni Relations Division on 029 2087-6551.